Are you a visual merchandiser (m / f / d) and looking for a new professional challenge? Do you want to work for a brand that invests in you and your career? Do you enjoy designing visually appealing shop windows and sales areas?
If your answer is yes, we’d love to hear from you …
COS is looking for a visual merchandiser (m / f / d) for our store in Graz.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and well thought-out designs. With reinterpreted classics and basics for everyday life, COS creates pieces that remain topical beyond the season.
Since our launch in 2007, we have opened stores in over 40 countries around the world, all in carefully selected locations.
We pursue a design concept that preserves the original properties of the building and at the same time creates a modern, contemporary space.
- Although every day is different for us, your tasks usually include:
- Inspirational sales advice; Communication with customers and support in putting together great outfits
- Analysis of sales data and responsibility for the visual design of the store
- Window dressing
- Putting together great outfits and styling of mannequins
- Presentation of new items of clothing and changing presentation of the existing collection for an interesting and fresh store appearance
- Support of the sales team in business processes
- Communication of the visual design specifications to employees and management
- Development of guidelines for the visual store design and training for employees
- Acting as a brand ambassador for COS and creating the best possible shopping experience for our customers.
As a visual merchandiser (m / f / d) you should already have experience in this area and have the following characteristics:
- Experience as a visual merchandiser or visual assistant
- Excellent German and English skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer orientated
- Motivated and positive
- Open to new people
- Interested in getting to know our products and selling them
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Creativity and interest in current trends and competitors
- Good business knowledge
- Willingness to work early in the morning, on evenings and weekends if necessary
Why work for COS?
As a new employee at COS, you will receive a comprehensive introduction, first-class training and a mentor who will accompany and support you in the first days, weeks and months.
Your gross monthly salary on a full-time basis is from € 1,675.00 (14 times a year).
Depending on qualifications and experience, there is a willingness to overpay. In addition, you can look forward to many great extras *, such as:
- Staff discount
- Clothing flat rate
- HIP H&M Incentive Program
- Increased vacation entitlement after 10 years
- Works agreements
- H&M Benefit platform
- Benefit platform of the works council
- Occupational physician
Our corporate culture
Over the past ten years we have developed a corporate culture in which the people who work for us are supported, inspired and encouraged to show what they can do. Our brand is creative, progressive and modern; it stands for longevity, not short-lived trends.
The bar is set high at COS. That’s why we hire great people and want to offer them a work environment where talent is seen and valued.
We are convinced that the diversity of our employees plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate diversity and appreciate everything our employees contribute to our company.
* The H&M Group reserves the right to unilaterally change or terminate the benefits mentioned without prior notice.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.