IPAR is an Injury Prevention, Occupational and Vocational Rehabilitation company with offices in every state and territory.
We are growing and want you to grow with us. If you are looking for a future career in the workplace rehabilitation industry, with a company that recognises that its people are its strongest assets, then please apply
What your day will look like:
- Managing a caseload of clients, supporting them to return to work following a workplace injury or illness
- Working with people with both physical and psychological diagnoses
- Undertaking a variety of assessments and services, to support clients back to work
- Working with a variety of stakeholders – injured clients, employers, insurers, treating health practitioners – to facilitate a safe and sustainable return to work for your clients.
Our next team members will possess:
- Allied health qualifications in Rehabilitation Counselling (must have full registration with ASORC or RCAA)
- At least 1 year of Rehabilitation experience (preferred, but not essential)
- A passion for improving lives through work and health
- Enthusiasm for professional development
- Strong desire as part of a dynamic, social and hard-working team!
- New grads welcome to apply
Some of the benefits of working at IPAR include:
- Relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Internal professional development opportunities with our National Mental Health Services Manager
- Innovative and generous bonus scheme;
- Full support from a team of Rehabilitation Assistants;
- Manageable caseloads;
- A “promote from within” culture;
- Flexible working arrangements;
- Diverse and dynamic customer base.
- Discounted supervision offerings with COPP
If you would like a copy of the Position Description or to have a confidential and informal chat with Louise Massie our Recruitment Adviser, please feel free to give Louise a ring – 0436 850 284 or send an email, [email protected]
IPAR’s future is exciting
Further geographic expansion is planned and a range of exciting new service offerings is under development. This will mean a continuation of the company’s steady growth, and will present our team with a raft of new challenges and career opportunities.
You are welcome here. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, proudly welcoming people with disability including mental health conditions, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, people from the LGBTQI community, veterans, carers and Indigenous Australians to our team. When you join MedHealth, we want you to bring your whole self to work – and we value your unique contribution.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.