Looking for a fast hiring job? Adecco has a great full-time opportunity for to gain valuable experience with the world’s leading non-asset-based supply chain management company for a Warehouse Worker position at Milton, ON.
It is light in nature, you should have reliable transportation as there is no accessible transit and the ability to be moving on your feet is always required in a Warehouse.
Apply Today, Start Tomorrow!
Location: Steeles Ave and Cleve Ct (No Transit available, must have own reliable transportation)
The pay rate is $17.50/hr + & 1.50/hr Covid premium = $19/hr
- Competitive pay rate
- We hire fast and pay weekly
- 4% Vacation pay
- Flexible shifts
Referral Program: Not the job for you, but know someone that might be interested in this position? Refer them to our branch and get $100 bonus. Ask our Recruiters for more details.
Full time – Sunday to Thursday
Day: 4.30 am to 2:00 pm
Afternoon: 2:30 pm to 12:00 am
Warehouse Worker Responsibilities:
- Unload packages from trailers
- You will be operating carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other moving equipment
- You will utilize handheld devices to scan bar codes, when required
- Other tasks as directed by the supervisor
- Must have your own reliable source of transportation as Milton is not transit accessible
- Able to lift upto 25 lbs
- No experience required but experience in these positions will be considered an asset: General Labour, Warehouse Associate, Warehouse Worker, Order Picker, Packer, etc.
- Ability to stand for the entirety of the shift
- Good communication skills and a team player
If you have worked for one of these companies, we really want to talk to you: The Beer Store, Uline, Cardinal Health, Amazon, Staples, Best Buy, Conestoga Cold Storage etc.
If you are interested in this Warehouse Worker position in Milton, Apply now and hear back from our Recruiters shortly!
Interested candidates can also walk in to our centre mentioned below between 9:00 am – 2:00 pm (Monday – Friday). Please make sure to bring 2 IDs and void cheque.
Address: 263 Queen Street E, Brampton
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.