Adecco is currently hiring for a temporary, full-time Warehouse Inventory Clerk to work for our client, Saje Natural Wellness, a Canadian retailer in the wellness space with over 100% natural products sold in many eCommerce channels and retail locations throughout North America.
The pay rate for this position ranges from $15.50/hr.
Main Intersection: Lakeshore and Southdown Road
Available shifts: Monday to Friday
- Afternoon shift: 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- We hire fast and pay weekly
- 4% Vacation pay
- Great environment in a modern facility
- Potential for permanent opportunities
- Monitor inventory levels of issued materials and stocks
- Be responsible to ensure accurate real time inventory of products
- Compile inventory reports and keep a proper track of the same
- Pack items for shipping and distribution
- Record the quantity, type and value of stock on hand using computerized or manual inventory system
- Other tasks assigned by lead head/supervisor
- Previous warehouse experience in a similar role is considered an asset
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, consistently bending, and being able to pull carts.
- Proficiency in computerized systems and other technologies as required.
- Attendance must be in good standing
- Comfortable communicating with a wide range of team members
Apply now on the full-time Warehouse Inventory Clerk position in Mississauga and hear back from one of our Recruiters shortly!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.