Imagine playing a role to create products that save people’s lives. Our Client represents leading edge extreme environmental protection for elite users including rescue workers, coast guard, fighter jet pilots, fishermen, sailors, paddlers, and even NASA astronauts.
If you want a career that is challenging, energizing, and rewarding, come join us to push the boundaries of survival technology to deliver the ultimate user experience on the water through inspired technical solutions.
Adecco is looking for a Warehouse Shipper to join our client’s team located in Burnaby BC. Our Client is a North American Leader in the Survival Technology industry.
The primary purpose of this position is to deliver daily work in process in the shipping area. Our Client offers a fantastic working environment, as well as an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Pick and pack products, as well as process orders in the computer system
- Electronic retrieval and transmission of customer orders, ship notices and other related documents.
- Prepare and complete freight BOL’s electronically and/ or manually
- Provide freight rate/transit quotes and weight dimensions of products
- Load packed orders on to outgoing freight vehicles
- Maintains a clean and safe immediate workspace
- Follows all Safety Regulations and reports hazards, injuries, and accidents to the supervisor immediately
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 Education or equivalent
- 3+ years of stock keeping experience
- Reach Truck certification and experience
- Ability to handle and lift 50lbs; consistent of Standing, Kneeling and walking
- Good computer skills and mathematical aptitude
- Ability to converse in Basic English
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written work instructions and techniques
- Good work ethic, honest, patient, reliable and careful
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and accept cross-training to multiple operations
- Ability to work in a self-sufficient environment
- Ability to adapt and work well in a continuously changing environment
- Current certification in the handling and transportation of dangerous goods is an asset
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is considered an asset
Should this position interest you, please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.