Adecco is currently hiring for a temporary Warehouse Supervisor in Markham To be considered for this Warehouse Supervisor role, you must have minimum 1-2 years’ experience in supervision and leading a team. Our client is a leading logistics company.
The pay rate for this position starts at $25/hr, Day shift available.
Location: Highway 7 & Warden Ave, Markham
- We hire fast and pay weekly
- 4% Vacation pay
- Great environment in a modern facility
- Potential for permanent opportunities
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Provides day to day guidance and support to a group of Material Handler’s. Takes responsbility for the coordination of activities within the assigned area and ensures a smooth flow of product and material to meet schedules, ensuring effective use of people and resources.Coordinating and advising others and/or by helping out where needed to ensure the achievement of expected productivity goals.
- Identifies material and shortages and issue and initiates corrective action.
- Ensures proper record keeping and documentation processes are followed.
- Monitor and coordiantes daily priorities with a view to maxmizing resource allocation and product deliveries.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Provides recommendations, planning, direction and impetus for improvements to the current warehouse programs, processes and methods.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Warehouse Supervisor Qualifications:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a supervisory or people management
- Experience with Raymond Reach Forklift is required
- Experience required in Safety Management, Data Entry Management, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Equipment Maintenance and Organization
If you are interested in this Warehouse Supervisor job in Markham, apply by clicking the “Apply now” button below.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.