Adecco is currently hiring for a temporary, full-time Warehouse job in Mississauga, ON. The Warehouse Worker position is with one of the world’s leading logistics companies providing logistics solutions for the major industries at Mississauga, ON. No experience required!
It is light general labour in nature upto 30 lbs, and the ability to be moving and on your feet is always required in a Warehouse.
- The pay rate for this position is $14.25 to $15/hr + $1.00 peak premium = $15.25 to $16/hour
- Location: Erin Mills Parkway & Millcreek Drive, Mississauga (Transit accessible)
- Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 2:00 pm OR 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- We hire fast and pay weekly
- Opportunity to get a permanent position and increased pay rate
- Great referral bonuses to help you make more $
- Top-notch training and professional development opportunities
- Strong health and safety programs
- Clean and safe work environment with social distancing rules in place
Referral Program: Not the job for you, but know someone that might be interested in this position? Refer them to our branch and get $100 bonus. Ask our Recruiters for more details.
- Picking and packing of production orders with a picking cart
- Taking care of shipping and receiving orders and stores
- Follow all safety procedures and practices
- Other tasks assigned by lead head/supervisor
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic Computer skills
- Attendance must be in good standing
- No experience required but experience in these positions will be considered an asset: General Labour, Warehouse Worker, Packer, Order Picker etc.
- If you have previously worked in the warehouse at companies like Amazon, Uline, PetValu, UPS, Best Buy etc, it will be considered an asset
Adecco is the largest staffing firm in Canada with over 40 locations and our passionate team is dedicated to find you a job you’ll love. We offer one of the best benefits packages in the whole entire staffing industry and we like to have fun at work!
Apply now on the full time Warehouse Worker position in Mississauga and hear back from one of our Recruiters shortly!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Adecco’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants will need to make their needs known in advance to their Adecco representative.
To apply for this job please visit www.adecco.ca.