Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Job objectives and responsibilities
• Manage the Reactive Work Order process with engineers ensuring that the contractual priorities and timescales are met
• Comply with Health, Safety and Environmental policies
• Achieve the highest standards of quality, service and presentation of the business
• Effectively monitor delivery of reactive works and ensure contract KPI’s
• Allocate and dispatch reactive work orders to appropriate engineers
• Ensure work orders are completed to meet the contractual timescales
• Manage the relevant CAFM systems appropriately ensuring that sufficient information is captured for analysis
• Escalate potential unavailability work orders to the operations managers and supervisors
• Ensure that complaints are dealt with appropriately
• Ensure that labour resourcing is updated at all times that contains all the relevant contact details for their appropriate area
• Answer all telephone calls both internally and externally in a professional and timely manner ensuring that all messages are returned appropriately
• Manage all PPM activity from distribution to collation and closure
• Undertake any additional duties or responsibilities that are deemed required by the business in supporting the daily operation of the contract.
• Record Engineer/Supervisor Holiday records•
• Must have previous experience of call centre or call logging systems
• Previous experience of customer facing role
• Proven communication skills
• Must be able to work to tight deadlines
• Logical and methodical
• Team player – Ability to work alone or as part of a team
• IT literate – experience in quality & performance measurement systems
• Flexibility / Adaptability
• Attention to detail
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment.
The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.