We are currently seeking a Workshop Technician/Bench Engineer to join our Head Office based in Camberley, Surrey.
Our team of Bench Engineers provide support to our customers and clients by completing repairs and refurbishments of ATM Machines.
You will have ‘can do’ attitude and be able to work within the timescales set through the SLA’s.
This position works typical hours of Monday to Friday 9am -5pm. The primary focus of this position is to provide high quality repairs and refurbishment to customer’s equipment with an emphasis on testing and quality.
The position is entry-level into the Engineering world with a lot of room for professional growth and development into a long-standing career.
Bench Engineer is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start or continue a career within the Engineering industry and to specialise in a very unique sector as well as being passionate and enthusiastic to learn new skills and work in a thriving team.
Some of the duties are:
- Build positive working relationships and to communicate effectively and professionally with other staff members.
- Service and repair various ATM modules & parts (full in-house training provided)
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment, adapting to changing priorities
- To work proactively both on your own and as part of team supporting each other to achieve the objectives set both in terms of the SLA and operational expectations
- To carry out any other duties/tasks outlined by customers and/or management
- Proactive approach with the ability to solve problems
- Willingness to learn with great attention to detail
- Experience and/or interest within the engineering / mechanical or technical industries is desirable
- A desire for delivering high quality to customers
- Professional and reliable attitude in a working environment
- Calm under pressure
- Confident team player, willing to share information and knowledge
- Good attendance and time keeping
- Flexible approach to changing priorities and demands
Please be aware all successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment screening process inclusive but not limited to; financial, criminal record check, employment/education referencing etc.
You will also show our organisational behaviours, which are:
1. Make it happen – taking personal responsibility and being flexible to get things done
2. Respect – listening and promoting a positive image of Cennox
3. Business sense – understanding what’s best for the business and making sound decisions
To apply for this job please visit www.totaljobs.com.