At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people’s lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world’s most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide. Join us!
EcoVadis seeks an Account Executive for the Mid-Market (AEMM) to join our highly successful Sales Team in North America.
The Mid-Market Sales Team is responsible for successfully selling the EcoVadis value proposition to target accounts and inbound leads within the MMAE’s assigned sectors.
- Close new Enterprise business consistently at or above quota level,
- Conduct high quality meetings with prospects in your territory via online conf-calls and face-to-face meetings,
- Become an expert in CSR and Sustainable Procurement,
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis suite of products and solutions,
- Develop business in your assigned region through Account Based Sales Development,
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future
Given the steep growth of EcoVadis, your role and responsibilities will be permanently evolving and might encompass part, all or more of the above.
You must have an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in Sales in an international and dynamic environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and sales skills.
What you need to have to qualify:
- Bachelor’s Degree,
- 2 years of experience selling software, sustainability or compliance solutions for medium or large companies in North America,
- Over-achievement versus quota in past sales roles,
- Experience working in Sustainability, CSR or B2B Procurement would be a plus
- Autonomous and self-driven,
- Fluency in English and knowledge of North American corporate business culture,
- Superior communications skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation,
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
- Beginning: Oct 2021
- Full time position (permanent after probation)
- Location: Downtown Toronto
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer:
- Base salary + Bonus plan
- GRSP and TFSA matching program available
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Wellness benefit
- Life Insurance
- Work remotely program available
- Casual and very friendly environment
- Global office exchange program
- Opportunity to work in a truly international atmosphere
Are you interested?
Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below and attaching your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our website: www.ecovadis.com
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.