Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,500 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Our vision and values are built on the simple premise of ‘The exceptional, every day’- our overarching commitment to both our customers and our colleagues. Our values set out how we all should behave at Mitie, what we should expect from our colleagues and what our customers can expect from us:
Delivering the exceptional, everyday
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture – our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of the company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that ‘our diversity makes us stronger’. We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.
- Arrange and minute meetings
- Administrative support for the account Manager and Operations Manager on a daily basis
- Place regular and ad-hoc equipment/uniform orders
- Payroll Queries
- Toolbox talk scheduling
- Training Matrix updates
- Training spend updates
- Processing relevant invoices on a monthly basis
- File Management of personnel information, training, uniform, purchase orders, signing in sheets
- Collating KPI information for monthly presentation in supporting the Operations Manager
- Monitoring of Return to works
- Answering HR issues e.g. paternity leave
- Booking training courses
- General administration duties
- Supporting the Account Manager and Operations Manager when required
- Administrative experience of minimum 5 Years
- Experience Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Computer literate
- To fully understand Excel modules
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Health and Safety responsibilities
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie’s information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents;
It’s the little things that count –
On top of the usual rewards you’d expect to see from a large company, such as – holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people’s well-being and enjoyment at work.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed upon with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.