ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
About the Role
The Alliance and Channels Business Analyst Solution Consultant focuses on delivering value to Premier and Elite partners. In this role, you will be expected to provide pre-sales support; technical application, integration, and architecture advice; and ongoing communication of the latest ServiceNow solutions and capabilities. You will also lead our partners in building ServiceNow practices that deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
Additionally, you will be responsible for evangelizing ServiceNow mindshare to our partner community for them to adopt a ServiceNow-first approach, to sell effectively to their customers, and to extend the ServiceNow value proposition.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will:
- Create enduring relationships with partners—including senior leadership—to understand and support their go-to-market strategy and client pursuits.
- Create and execute plans to drive mind share of ServiceNow within the MSP partner communities.
- Identify and collaborate with partners on business development opportunities for market-differentiated offerings based on the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide oversight on, and ensure successful completion of, partner initiatives and any necessary RFx assistance.
- Take a lead role in managing and delivering technical enablement and pre-sales capabilities for Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
- Take a lead role in enabling partners to demonstrate the value of the ServiceNow platform and applications to our collective end customers.
- Drive usage of ServiceNow training tools, sales tools content, and information resources, including on-going updates of platform/application advancements.
- Acquire and expand working knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications with a focus on Domain Separation in support of our Managed Services partners
- Provide mentoring and training to peers and other colleagues within our organization.
- Collaborate, actively share knowledge, and promote best known methods amongst other ServiceNow Solution Consulting team members
- Travel for Partner, Customer, and Organizational activities up to 50%
- 5+ years of Solution Consulting experience.
- 5+ years of consulting or experience working with Managed Service Providers in both “Sell To” and “Sell Through” opportunities.
- Experience in procurement cycle.
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies and cloud computing.
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud-based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions.
- Talented at explaining complex topics clearly and concisely, and effective at providing practical guidance.
- Experience working in corporate enterprise and engaging at the CxO level.
- Superb problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership.
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering etc.
- A current ServiceNow certification (e.g. Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist).
- Experience in any of the key subject areas, with a demonstrated history delivering consulting services:
- IT Strategy and Planning
- IT Operations and Management
- IT Processes
- IT Governance
- IT Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- IT Project Delivery (SDLC)
- Enterprise Architecture (Strategy, Planning, Standards)
Experience that will help you stand out:
- Experience developing on competitive platforms.
- ServiceNow platform development experience.
- Experience working with Alliance and Channel Partners in both “Sell To” and “Sell With” opportunities.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.