Website DELTA ELECTRONICS
Together with our 80.000 colleagues worldwide, we believe in technology and collaboration and are dedicated to providing innovative and energy-efficient solutions.
- Identify technical solutions related to Automotive fan products/applications.
- Evaluate technology and feature trends and analysis related to Automotive fan products/applications.
- Maintain close communicate with BU R&D team in an innovative manner.
- Analyze and track the motor / blower design and control the design change.
- Communicate with customer for system level application
- Planning and management of assigned projects.
- Technical master degree above, preferably in Electronic/Mechanical engineering;
- Good experience with hardware development of motor products. Specialized in Power Electrical and BLDC motor control with electronic analog, digital and SOC application circuits;
- Good experience with mechanical design (familiar with 2D/3D CAD) and simulation skill;
- Good experience with BLDC motor / fan development in Automotive application;
- Min. 3 years’ experience in product development;
- Work experience in international companies is plus;
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and intercultural awareness. Be keep on learning and accept the latest professional skill and brave in innovating;
- Good planning, analytical and presentation skills;
- Track record of working independently and committed to deliver quality work;
- Available for travel frequently, in possession of driver’s license;
- Fluency in English and Chinese. German is plus.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.