Thousands of aircraft movements every day. A complex network of road systems, taxiways, runways, aprons and lighting systems. No wonder the world’s busiest airports need a safe, secure and efficient airside environment.
Airside Operations maintains and operates all airside infrastructure, and implement the new technologies and that give us industry-leading capacity and efficiency. They do all that in a live environment and put customer service at the heart of it all.
What you’ll deliver
- Patrolling the Airside areas, carrying out inspections of the aprons, taxiways and runways
- Provide a rapid response to any incidents occurring on the Airfield at any given time
- Work with the Airside Team on upcoming projects to ensure the smooth running of the operations at all times.
- You will be educated to a Degree Level
- You will have at least 1 years experience working in Airside Operations
- You must hold a valid UAE driving license
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day.
Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be.
You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
To apply for this job please visit dacareers.taleo.net.