We are recruiting currently for Assembly operative roles in the Telford, Hortonwood Area.
Working for an established and well respected leading manufacturing company in the UK with potential long term opportunities available.
As an Assembly Operative you will need to:
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Be dexterous as you will be handling small parts and power tools
- Have good attention to details
- Willing to learn to roles
- Be able to work as a team on Production lines
- Previous Assembly Operative experience is desirable but not required
Details for Assembly Operative
- Salary: £9.01p/h with partial paid breaks
- Working Hours Monday – Thursday 8am – 5.15pm – Friday 8am-12pm
- Full time – 39 hours paid with a half day Friday
- Overtime available at enhanced rate
- Bonus – Weekly Attendance bonus after 1st week
- Location: Hortonwood
- Duration: On-going
- Genuine Temp to Perm for the right candidates
Standard Benefits for Assembly Operative
- 28 Holidays per year
- Company Pension
- Employed Status
- Subsidised Canteen
- Free parking
- Potential Permanent role after 12 weeks
- In house assembly training
- Attendance bonus after 12 weeks
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.