Restaurant management: 2 years (Required)
Day Shift (Required)
Night Shift (Required)
Driver’s License (Required)
Full Job Description
Click Apply Now and Schedule your interview.
NOW HIRING EXCEPTIONAL RESTAURANT MANAGERS.
If you are passionate about making a difference for our guests and our team members, every single day, can manage and motivate team members through positive and respectful leadership, strive to exceed company standards in service to guests, food quality, food safety, and cleanliness and recognize your team members for a job well-done. You are just what we are looking for.
If this is you then COME JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM, make new friends, develop your career skills and have fun. Great pay, benefits and opportunity for advancement.
Who Are We?
“WE BELIEVE IN PEOPLE”
Boddie-Noell is a family-owned Christian based company and is the largest franchisee of Hardee’s restaurants in the United States. Our purpose is to use the resources of our company to provide opportunities for our people and be a positive influence on people’s lives wherever and whenever we can.
What is our Team Approach?
Our managers do not manage from a distance but instead alongside crew employees in order to be more effective, resolve guest complaints, maintain product quality, and fix any problems as they arise. Working alongside other crew members allows our managers to teach others and lead by example.
What you Will Do?
· Interview and hire qualified staff to operate the restaurant based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Schedule sufficient staff to operate the restaurant and accommodate the guest flow. Manage labour costs to meet company standards.
· Train and develop crew under the direction of the Senior/General Manager.
· Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with the management team and crew. Provide coaching, counselling, and discipline as warranted. Assist with crew member duties a needed.
· Conduct crew and management team meetings as needed to discuss operation procedures, promotions, safety, security, training, etc.
· Maintain an adequate supply of all products and items necessary to operate the restaurant. Control inventory to meet company Food Cost Variance standard.
· Maintain reports and records based on company standards and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
· Maintain building and equipment using proper operating, cleaning, and preventive maintenance procedures.
· Responsible for all cash. Ensure adherence to cash procedures.
· Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
· Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment for all.
· Consistently exhibit the actions/behaviors which best demonstrate BNE’s Vision and Values; perform other tasks as directed by management; and at all times represent Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. as a professional in every aspect of performance.
* Note: BNE will make reasonable accommodations as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please also refer to the Company’s ADA job description for a more detailed discussion of essential job functions, physical demands, and other job requirements.
What Will You Need?
· Must be 18 years or older
· Must meet Physical demands required of the role
· Must be able to lead, recognize and train successful talent
· 2 years of management experience
· Available to work all shifts and weekends
· Ability to pass background check and drug screen
· Valid Driver’s License
· Strong conflict-resolution skills
· Consistent and Reliable
· Cheerful and Positive Attitude
· Excellent communication skills
· Loves Serving and Helping Others
What Is in It for You?
· Fun & Flexible Work Environment
· Paid Training
· Vacation, Sick, Holiday & Bereavement pay
· Discounted Meals During Shift
· Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· Opportunity to Advance
· Competitive Pay – Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
· Workplace Caring Culture – We’ve created a culture of family and team that exist in each of our restaurants. Our treatment of employees is well known in the restaurant field where we enjoy some of the best retention of long-term employees in the
· Helping Hands – Employee assistance fund that provides financial help to Boddie-Noell employee in time of need
· Corporate Chaplains – Offers care to employees with personal and professional life issues.
*Veterans and those with previous military experience are encouraged to apply!
Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc., an independent franchisee of Hardee’s Restaurants LLC
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Quick service restaurant
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Restaurant management: 2 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit olivia.paradox.ai.