Website BERMAN INFINITI OF NILES
Who we are
Berman Auto Group has been proudly serving the Chicagoland area since 1987. Founded by Michael Berman, our family-owned & operated business has immensely grown throughout the years. We are proud to represent Subaru, Infiniti and Nissan dealerships.
Any dealer can compete on price, we compete on convenience. We offer free home delivery, free pick up & drop off services, a 30-day Perfect Car Promise and a double manufacturer warranty!
We feel that community involvement is essential and we strive to go above and beyond to support our community. We are committed to doing the right thing for our community-from giving out backpacks at schools and supporting local animal shelters to giving away a car, we prioritize supporting the neighborhoods we live and work in.
We believe that our strength, continued success, future growth & profitability all depend on building trusting relationships with our employees and customers.
To show our commitment, we offer direct career paths for every employee in the Berman family, experienced or not. We focus on personal & professional development by training and developing our team into successful leaders.
Location: Berman Infiniti of Niles
Job Title: Product Specialist
Pay: $31,200 – $100,000 per year – We offer a Base Salary!
Schedule: Full Time
As a Product Specialist, you will assist your customers in the car-buying journey. From the initial point of contact to the time they drive off the lot with their new vehicle – your goal is to ensure the customer has the information they need to have an enjoyable and easy car buying experience.
No commission means no pressure for you or your customer. Our base salary starts at $31,200 with the opportunity to increase your salary after the first 90 days. New product specialists should expect to earn between $43K-$48K in the first year including bonuses. Top performers will earn $100K.
A typical day might include the following
- Engage with the customer via phone, email, text or in-person to determine where the customer is in their buying journey and what additional information they need to complete the purchase
- Complete product demonstrations at the dealership or the customer’s home or office when requested
- Work with inventory and acquisition team to uncover the market value of the customer’s trade appraisal
- Determine and explain purchase terms to the customer- price of vehicle, payments, length of loan
- Stay in contact with the customers you’ve met to ensure their questions were answered and they had a great experience
- You have experience in retail sales, hospitality, restaurant, or any customer-facing role.
- You like interacting with people and enjoy explaining details in a non-threatening way
- You enjoy problem-solving under pressure and have shown an ability to remain calm, courteous, and professional during times of high stress
- You value being in a sales role with a strong emphasis on the customer experience
- You have a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Cars, people, and competition gets you excited
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.