Full Job Description
Job Title: Bartender – Lounge
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Lounge Manager
Job Purpose: To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to patrons of Lounge, following standard recipes, and to promote food sales.
1. Mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
2. Serve wine draught, bottled beer, non-alcoholic beverages and food.
3. Collect money for drinks served.
4. Orders and requisitions liquors and supplies. Stock and replenish glasses, beverages, mixes, fruit, and guest
5. Place bottled goods and glasses to make an attractive display.
6. Wash glasses, bar, and equipment.
7. Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks; prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese and cold meats.
8. Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
9. If functioning in a Lead Capacity: (a) take responsibility for assigned employees in the absence of the Supervisor,
(b) assign work, and ensure proper performance of assigned employees.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
2. Communicate with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
3. Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
4. Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle dishes, money, merchandise, etc. Lift and carry heavy items,
such as trays.
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.