Publicis Worldwide is part of Publicis Communications in India. The agency also includes the recently-launched Marcel India, Publicis Groupe’s international creative hot shop.
Publicis India is one of the top-ranked agencies in India, with offices in Mumbai, Delhi (NCR) and Bangalore.
The agency is no stranger to awards, having proved its chops across Indian and international award shows – Cannes Lions, Clio, One Show, D&AD, Spikes Asia, Effies, Abbys, being some of the coveted awards under its belt.
In India the agency works with an impressive array of clients that include Nestle, Citibank, Garnier, Heineken, Skoda, HDFC Mutual Funds, etc.
· Responsible for client’s business growth
· Run large agency-building integrated pitches without supervision.
· Make integrated campaigns happen within the group.
· Manage digital/social strategy, execution, measurement and optimization of large brand campaigns.
· Identify new opportunities for digital/social innovation, enforce processes, provide quality assurance and implement best practices across all engagements.
· Develop communication and strategies for digital/social, covering topics such as campaign, communication and channel planning, and programmatic recommendations for acquiring customers and building lifetime value.
· Integrate digital/social initiatives across multiple platforms and channels.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.