Founded in 1978, Darest Informatic SA provides IT equipment and services specifically dedicated to SMEs and Large Enterprises.
We cover all the IT needs of our customers by offering tailor-made infrastructures thanks to our specialist IT architects as well as the engineering necessary to meet their requests.
Our team has fundamental know-how to set up complete or mixed level I, II and III help-desk units with VIP support for large Swiss and multinational companies.
For one of our clients in Lausanne, we are looking for a 100% Business Data Analyst to start the assignment as soon as possible.
The mission will consist of:
- Turn data into information
- Define performance measurement indicators
- Develop reports and dashboards to manage the activities of the department.
- Define and document performance measurement indicators in collaboration with the business
- Propose and develop reports and dashboards to allow the business to manage their activities
- Display the indicators to assess the effectiveness of the procedures/processes put in place
- Transfer knowledge on performance analysis
- Provide information in the form of a report/dashboard
- Collaborate strongly with all the teams in the department
- Close work with management
- Listen and interact with the sales network and customer service
- Support the reporting manager
- Expertise in the “Tableau” reporting/performance monitoring tool
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.