Website HOME INSTEAD
Home Instead Eastbourne and Hailsham provide relationship-led support empowering people to remain living independently at home by providing non-medical care and companionship services.
Our one-hour minimum visits with clients allow time to care, complete tasks without rushing, and get to know your clients. Matching of CAREGivers and clients based on mutual interests and hobbies, so there is never something short to talk about and you can provide more personalized support.
We are a warm and friendly company with large community outreach and opportunities to get involved with local events. We are a very different home care provider!
With the growing demand for care and our services, we are looking for kind and caring people like you to join our team; who are making a true difference to the quality of life of people in the Eastbourne, Polegate, Hailsham and surrounding areas.
Would you like to make a positive difference to the people in your community?
Are You Caring?
Are You Compassionate?
Do You Want to Make A Difference?
Do You Want to Be Valued?
If You answer “Yes” then we need you
As a Care Assistant (known here at Home Instead as a CAREGiver), you will provide a variety of non-medical services to help keep our clients independent in their own homes.
– Enjoy building meaningful relationships with your clients
– Closely matched to your clients
– Minimum visit of 1 hour in length
– No experience necessary just the desire to make a difference
– Become part of a great team
Day to day responsibilities can include:
· Meal preparation and light house work
· Accompanying your client to appointments
· Assisting with personal care, helping your client wash and dress
– No previous experience is necessary
– We provide full training and support
– Buddy scheme to support our new CAREGivers into the role
– Friendly and experienced office team
– Out of hours on call support.
Take this opportunity to be part of our award-winning team with an excellent reputation and the first privately owned Home Care Provider in East Sussex to have been rated ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission.
We are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide and are creating a thriving culture for our team and have been recognised as 5* best employers in care.
– Receive Industry leading training
– Excellent rates of pay
– Additional travel/waiting time pay
– Mileage Pay
– Part time hours
– Flexible working hours to work around your lifestyle
– Average Hour Contracts Available if you are looking for guaranteed hours
– Excellent support
– Pension scheme
– Employees Assistant Programme
– Refer a friend scheme
– Peer recognition monthly award
– Regular Social Events
Contact our friendly recruitment manager Carly on 01323 916901 or click here to start your application today!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.