Miller® is about building things that matter. We lead the welding industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We’re about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, “The Power of Blue®,” is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
The candidate will be responsible for the winding of all coils and must be able to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Wind Coils
- Dip/Bake Coils
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• 1 year of mechanical experience required
• 1 year coil winding experience
• Must be able to read and understand coil winding data sheets
• Possess good hand dexterity
• Must be willing to cross-train
• Must be able to stand for up to 12 hours
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
• Overtime will be required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.