Website TURNER & TOWNSEND
Do you want to be part of our successful Real Estate team supporting top clients for Turner & Townsend in Vancouver? We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking Cost Consultant to support our team in Vancouver.
At Turner & Townsend, we’re passionate about making a difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society.
Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result, our people get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Who are you?
You are a Cost Consultant with a minimum of 1 year post-graduate experience in loan monitoring/lender services looking for the next step or are currently undertaking a similar role in a similar environment and looking to join a growing and dynamic team.
As a Cost Consultant, you will be involved in:
- Preparing Loan Monitoring reports
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Assisting in research related to construction market conditions throughout Canada, including analysis of officially published data
- Assisting Senior Consultant / Associate Director in developing new business opportunities with existing and new Turner & Townsend clients
- Knowledge management – Ensuring that key information and learning generated from each commission is inputted into internal databases and shared.
- Quality Control – Ensuring compliance with quality standards and participation in ISO audits
- Assisting on feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Inputting into value engineering and life cycle costing
- Assist commission manager ensuring commissions are managed to the right quality standards and are completed efficiently and on time
- Assist commission manager ensuring service delivery on commissions is in line with the conditions of appointment
- +1 year of relevant experience
- A recognized university degree
- Membership in relevant professional organizations is a bonus (CIQS / RICS)
Turner & Townsend is a leading independent professional services company specializing in program management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors.
With 108 offices in 45 countries, we draw on our extensive global and industry experience to manage risk while maximizing value and performance during the construction and operation of our clients’ assets. We are an Equal opportunity employer who will ensure accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities upon request
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV’s that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list. Any speculative or unsolicited CV’s will be treated as a direct application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.