Crane Inspection Engineer
£40,000 – £43,000 DOE + £5,000 Car allowance
Cordant people are currently recruiting for One of the biggest organisations within the Test, Inspection and Certification industry who are a recognisable name.
A well established business, draped in history, who are at the forefront of innovation in their approach to business. This innovation and work style is a key component to how they increase revenues year on year.
If you are a maintenance based engineer/technician with ‘hands on’ experience of maintaining and fixing lifting equipment and/or cranes OR an engineer surveyor / Inspection Engineer looking for a new opportunity off the tools?
Would you be interested in a career with an historically renowned test, inspection and certification company?
Are you based in, or within a commutable distance of the Guildford area?
You will be rewarded with an extensive training package which will involves a mixture of classroom and on site training
In addition you will receive a starting basic salary between £40-43k with an attractive contribution pension scheme, and Car allowance (c.£5k).
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Ideally HNC or Level 4 qualification equivalent in preferably mechanical engineering discipline (Level 3 will be considered with strong hands on experience)
- Hands on experience of fixing, inspecting, maintaining, repairing or servicing any type of cranes or lifting equipment
- UK Driving licence
- Customer facing skills
A SAFED and UKAS accredited world leading professional services company who support businesses with quality & compliance and carry out high quality inspections ensuring lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements.
Aerospace, Manufacturing, Forces, Commercial, Automotive, Marine, Utilities, Industrial, Nuclear
Getting you to work
- Company car/-or car allowance gives you more freedom with what you drive.
Advancing your career
- Step up from the tools into a professional engineering environment
- Huge financial investment and training given in the first 12 months and beyond
- Training programme is a blend of classroom and practical learning
Support with professional membership including renewal fees paid
- Company actively promote from within and have a clear strategy for succession planning
Securing your future
- Very attractive employer pension contribution
- Company wide bonus
- Annual pay reviews
- Work life balance
- 33 days holiday including statutory holidays
- 40 hour flexible working week which allows home life balance
- Vast opportunities for overtime which is not mandatory
- Home based role
- Centralised diary management team assist in booking your appointments
Looking after your family
- Life cover
- Inspection and certification of cranes and lifting equipment
- Gantry, crawler, scissor lift, mobile elevated work platforms, excavators
- Autonomy of personal diary
- Streamlined and simplified recording of information
- Maintaining client relationships
- Full Technical Specialist Support
- Operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards
- Clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery
Sounds like the role for you? then APPLY NOW and we will be in touch shortly.