Website ESL EDUCATION
Do you have a passion for languages and travel? Are you enthusiastic about the idea of working in a dynamic team? If you’re ready to commit, a new professional challenge awaits you at ESL!
ESL Languages is the leading European language travel agency. We have been organizing language courses abroad all over the world since 1996. With more than 35 sales offices throughout Europe, we have an international presence.
Across language, culture and geography, more than 25,000 students every year choose to study abroad with ESL to achieve their goal of learning a language and discovering the world.
ESL has received many industry awards over the years. We were inducted into the eternal Hall of Fame as the best European language travel agency in 2016 after winning 5 times in 6 consecutive years. Based on the votes of thousands of language schools around the world, this prestigious ST award recognizes the quality advice and service provided by all ESL staff.
In 2019 ESL became part of the Kaplan Languages Group, one of the largest global chains of English language schools. ESL continues to operate as an independent agency within the KLG Group.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our German market to complement our Accounts Relations team in Vienna. The main task is to organize language courses abroad.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of registrations via our internal CRM system
- Management of customer files
- Customer care before, during and after their stay
- Invoicing of bookings and ensuring receipt of payment from customers
- Collect invoices from partner schools and verify payments
- Handling of special requests and complaints
- Personalized advice to each client, including detailed information on each step of the language course, respecting the allotted deadline for each step
- Keep up to date with local and international news to be informed of all the happenings in the main tourist areas
- Perfect knowledge of the products and services offered by ESL
- Be flexible depending on timeframe, deadlines, workload and support in other customer care markets and ESL departments
- Support for managers and other employees
- Supporting the manager in training
- Supporting the department in achieving its goals
- Assistance with specific projects or various administrative tasks assigned to you
- Organize and plan your own work
- With the members of the customer care department
- With the sales offices
- With the partner schools in English
- With the customers in their mother tongue (and with sufficient knowledge in a second language)
- Processing of feedback and reviews from customers at the end of their stay
- Collecting testimonials
- Up-sell, cross-sell to avoid changes and cancellations
your professional skills
- Experience with language stays abroad is an advantage.
- You have a university degree in tourism or an equivalent qualification
- You are able to work independently and organized and have a high sense of responsibility
- Your mother tongue is German and you have very good knowledge of English (minimum level: B2)
- You have a good knowledge of geography
your personal skills
- You have good communication skills
- You are a committed team player, are flexible and have a good grasp of things
- You have experience and desire to travel
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment in the exciting field of language travel
- A young and dynamic working atmosphere
- An environment where business ethics and sustainable development play a role
- Place of work: Vienna
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Type of contract: Open-ended contract
- Scope of work: full-time
If you match the profile and are interested in this position, please send us your application documents in German (curriculum vitae) together with a cover letter, photo and salary expectations. Please note that only applications received via our online platform will be informed of the status of their application.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.