Customer Service Consultant
£18,000 OTE £21,000
Monday- Friday 9am-5.30pm
Our Client, is dedicated with helping you make the right decision with information on guidance on choosing the right surveying service for your needs.
You will be reporting to the Team Leader where you will be providing administrative support to Surveyors and the Regional Management Teams and deliver a proactive, professional and productive service to the clients on the telephone as a Customer Service Consultant.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensuring that all activities are processed accurately, quickly and in line with instructions. Such activities are to include, but are not limited to, the appointment booking for surveyors within specified client driven service levels, ensuring cases are completed in a timely fashion, management of emails, input of instructions to the workflow management system and managing communication and correspondence with external clients.
- Working with the Diary Management Team to ensure the quality and controls of the department are maintained at all times and that all internal procedures are fully operational, paying particular attention to information security.
- Working to build strong and fruitful relationships with fellow team members within the Diary Management Team (DMT), Central Customer Services (CCS) and Technical Services (TS) to enable all cases to be dealt with proactively and in unison.
- Assisting the office with administrative tasks, telephone calls and administrative workflow, as and when required.
- Assessing own development opportunities and creating development plans to improve personal performance.
- Communicating and providing information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service to connecting groups.
- Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 1-2 years Customer Service proven experience
- Administration experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Friendly and approachable manner when dealing with customers.
- Gears activities towards customer needs – acting with the necessary impact to ensure final service standards are delivered to the end customer.
- Actively seeks ways of helping the customer to establish needs.
- Responds efficiently and promptly to the customer keeping them informed of any issues.
How To Apply:
To be considered for this role, please click on the link provided. If you would like any further information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to email with your up to date CV.