BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® an iconic international brand, present in more than 4 million retail outlets in more than 160 countries around the world.
BIC’s founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, BIC needed hands-on team members who were willing to take measured risks and assume responsibility for their role in a team. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to invent BIC’s future – together – while honoring our past achievements. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
In the position of Logistic & Customer Service Coordinator you will be part of the Supply and Deliver organization in Europe. Your scope will be Turkey and Central Asia.
Logistic operations and distribution are provided by a 3PL and Customer Service tasks are performed through a shared Service Center located in Sofia.
Your main responsibilities:
- Guarantee effective communication with GBS in Sofia with regard to incoming requests from internal and external customers
- Coordinate with functional support at Local and European level to achieve service level objectives and ensure continuous improvement in customer satisfaction
- Keep proximity to the market, provide visibility, priorities and relevant information to GBS in Sofia about main promotional campaigns and key strategies
- Administrate and support activities related to legal and local requirements
- Lead and Coordinate all Distribution and Co-packing activities
- Lead Import planning and coordination process with customs broker, finance and warehouse
- Manage Supply Orders for Other Products Category
- Support and actively participate in all Country’s Logistics and Customer Service projects
- University Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service & Logistics within multinational companies
- Native Turkish and advanced English
- Exposure to ERPs; JDE is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service orientation and proven problem solving ability
- Proven ability to work in a team and with tight deadlines
Apply Today! There’s never been a better time to join BIC. We’re a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.