For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Zscaler is seeking high-energy, experienced Customer Success Engineers to drive solution adoption into its existing customer base while providing technical enablement to customers and internal Customer Success Managers.
Duties and responsibilities
· The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) will work with existing customers to identify business outcomes based on analysis of customer consumption data. Then, they’ll build best practices (repeatable) to help CSMs deliver customer outcomes at scale.
· Deliver health checks to customers’ configuration by analyzing security policy, DLP, Firewalls, Sandbox looking for operational efficiencies and increased security posture.
· Deliver internal enablement to Customer Success Managers to help them drive technology adoption at scale through training and building adoption playbooks.
· Provide “How to” technical enablement sessions to Zscaler customers through scalable webinar sessions and individual customer meetings focused on specific outcomes.
· Present at Customer User Groups covering best practices for achieving goals, experiences and recommendations around ZS technology.
· Identify trends in Customer Scorecard health data to identify gaps in technology adoption and help close those gaps by building a plan to action.
· This role is NOT focused on hands-on break fix or other support or delivery-based activities
Skills & Experiences – Required
- Experience in a technical service delivery customer facing role (on site and remote)
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients
- Meeting management
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Business Acumen (Exec level)
- Consultative nature
- Able to understand technology and translate to business language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Preparedness – able to ensure that all areas are considered before engaging with customers
- Quick learner
- Detail orientated
Technical Expertise Required:
- Good understanding of HTTP and TCP/IP
- A background in Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, Firewalls, DLP, and VPNs
- Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization
- You will have a detailed working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls
- Good understanding of ITIL / Service Management / Release Pipeline
- Vendor certification CISSP, CCIE, CCNP, JNCIE, MCSE a distinct advantage
We are looking for people who are sharp, creative and hardworking, with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well-positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Culture
Winning Technology and Products –We offer the best technology and products for the Cloud First world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Supportive Leadership – An industry-leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.