Mirantis helps organizations ship code faster on public and private clouds. The company provides a public cloud experience on any infrastructure from the data centre to the edge. With Lens and the Mirantis Cloud-Native Platform, Mirantis empowers a new breed of Kubernetes developers by removing infrastructure and operations complexity and providing one cohesive cloud experience for complete app and DevOps portability, a single pane of glass, and automated full-stack lifecycle management with continuous updates.
Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Societe Generale, Splunk, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help advance the role of analytics in decision making. This position will participate in the full lifecycle of data product development: requirements gathering, model design, data mapping, product integrations, and presentation. You’ll be creating Looker-based data experiences such as data dashboards, graphs and visualizations to help our data tell a story.
- Gather, synthesize and document detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Collaborate with the business to develop and track key performance indicators
- Create compelling data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Prepare reports for both internal and external audiences
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Manage the set-up and configuration of BI systems
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor BI systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms
- Monitor and audit data quality
- Bachelor degree in CS or related field
- Strong analytical skills and an eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions
- 1+ years experience with a data visualization platform such as Looker or Tableau
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with a relational database (Snowflake Data Warehouse preferred) and SQL
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.
Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of G2’s Best IT Cloud Products of 2021!