Wisenbaker Builder Services
Build your Career at Wisenbaker!
Wisenbaker Builder Services is one of the largest flooring, cabinet, countertop, and window covering manufacturing and installation companies in the nation. We currently service the following Texas housing markets: Houston, Dallas-Ft Worth, Austin, San Antonio.
We have offices in Asia to support our global sourcing activities in addition to stone production operations in Brazil.
Our focus is on the residential home building industry to which we bring a full complement of products and programs. In addition, we provide support to the building industry through our company-owned and operated Design Studios.
The Data Specialist works directly with the Cabinet Design team in a supporting role. The Data Specialist is responsible for the transfer of all cabinet materials and related items designed in 2020 to a proprietary enterprise resource planning and management system.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- This position is responsible for the following:
- Importing of cabinet bill of materials and related items including installation layouts
- Maintain standard product applications and credits for cabinet bill of materials
- Maintenance of bill of materials for all customer and industry specification updates
- Generating an publishing pricing for cabinet bill of materials
- Read and interpret technical information related to design specifications
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Education – High School Degree (some college preferred)
- Experience – proficient computer skills (Excel, word, power point)
- Some knowledge of cabinet design and or installation (preferred, but not mandatory)
- General knowledge of residential construction (interpret blueprint architectural detail)
- Fast paced office environment- Must be a team player and self-motivated. Overtime and weekends may be required to meet project deadlines.
- Little to no physical activity
Wisenbaker Benefits offered:
Health, Dental, Vision, and life insurance options
401K retirement savings plan
Paid Time Off
Holiday Pay & More!
To apply for this job please visit wisenbaker.clearcompany.com.