Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 2,500 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 700 global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Demand Generation Marketing Manager! This role will generate demand for our B2B solutions through creating and executing compelling marketing programs that drive awareness, engagement and acquisition across both new and targeted accounts for B2B.
- Help to lead demand generation planning efforts, including production of lead generation goals and forecasts, setting/managing budget priorities, and measuring overall results
- Build weekly programs that generate, and nurture leads via ABM, webinars, events, PPC, email, retargeting, content syndication and industry partners
- Responsible for weekly reporting for B2B demand generation, productivity and opportunity creation. You have a pulse each day on what is working and what isn’t and help to drive the direction of our B2B strategy.
- Partner with Business Development team on weekly lead generation programs, providing enablement, best practices in lead management as well as partnering with RevOps to constantly refine the funnel, lead scoring and nurturing programs
- You will continuously partner with our digital team to optimize our website to drive an effective inbound lead generation strategy, and client experience
- You will partner closely with cross-functional roles like Sales, Client Success, and Product to identify target segments, run campaigns that reach them and track metrics
- Craft compelling campaign messages and content (email, landing pages, webinars, blog posts, paid social, ads) that support go-to-market plan
- Manage, set up, schedule and track email communications as well as manage demand generation calendar
- Grow and improve performance across marketing channels through the development, implementation, and optimization of campaigns
- Collaborate and share best practices and outcomes
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- You are customer-obsessed. You are driven by figuring out what makes users tick, what their problems are, and how we can help solve them.
- You are driven by data and numbers. You can’t imagine a day when you don’t hit refresh on your Salesforce dashboard many times to see how your programs are performing!
- You are outcome oriented and results driven. You are motivated and passionate by working with sales and sharing goals on building pipeline and closing deals
- You love problem solving, you’re comfortable with ambiguity, and you’re motivated by scaling, challenges and triumphs.
- You consider yourself a Demand Gen expert. You like to be involved in programs from conception to creation through to execution and refinement.
- You have Marketing automation experience and a solid understanding of demand generation strategies, both lead and account based.
- You have experience launching and managing successful lead gen campaigns through working with Sales and Marketing Operations.
Technologies We Use:
- Marketo, Salesforce, yesware, 6sense, Google adwords, LinkedIN, Google Suite
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Our Hiring Process:
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a homework assignment (it is not that bad!). Your TA Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.