Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency improvement over cart-picking operations, by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots. All this is accomplished while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System, utilizing and optimizing existing facility infrastructure.
This is an opportunity to join the ranks of a brilliant, high performance team, deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.
Locus Robotics seeks Deployment Specialists to collaborate with a talented team for on-site deployments of our robotic ecommerce order fulfillment solutions at customer sites in the UK/EU. This job requires a unique combination of training ability, relationship management and effective communication. This remote-based role requires extensive travel.
- Perform on-site infrastructure, robot and software set-up and support during initial system deployment of our fulfillment solution.
- Manage onsite customer relationships with multiple internal and external teams during the on-site implementation of our solution.
- Train end users on the operation of the Locus solution.
- Ensure the smooth operations of the robots on-site by working hand-in-hand with customers after deployment.
- 2+ years’ experience (Early Career) deploying complex technical systems/solutions at customer locations, training available
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in customer settings
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of and interest in diverse technical topics, including software, hardware and robotics.
- Cursory knowledge of networking and network topologies, such as routers, WIFI, switches, and firewalls
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS or a related technical field.
- Up to 50% Travel is required with this role.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.