Appetite 4 Recruitment
Deputy Manager – Stunning Pub and Restaurant
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the General Manager in the day to day management of the bar and restaurant, taking full responsibility in their absence;
- Proactive management of a large team, leading by example to deliver the outstanding customer service which has come to be expected by the brand;
- Full engagement and involvement in back office operations including rota planning, ordering etc;
- Local level marketing to promote the brand and the restaurant and to increase top line sales;
- All aspects of health & safety
In order to be considered, applicants must:
- Currently be at assistant management level within a hotel, coaching inn, restaurant or pub environment and have held this role in a progressive capacity for at least 12 months;
- Be a vivacious go-getter with a passionate zest for life, loving hospitality and the industry;
- Have a great front of house presence, be an accepted leader and naturally inspire your team;
- Have a good understanding of business operations;
- Love great food and good service!
Salary up to £34,000
About the pub
The food offer is fresh and current. With fantastic local suppliers, the chef creates a new and varied menu to entice all taste buds! As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the existing management team and have a hands-on approach and be very front of house focused.
You will have great leadership, training and motivational skills. The right candidate will be passionate about good food and good wine. You will strive to maintain and exceed customer expectations at all time.
Strong opportunity to progress
Your application to this role will automatically send us your CV and associated details which we will use to contact you about this and other job opportunities. We’ll keep these details safe and only use them for this purpose. You have the right to opt out of this at any time.