Would you like to be part of developing H&M Group’s future store interior and are you also a passionate team player and love new technical solutions? If so, you might be the person we are looking for!
NCG Development and Product Engineering Team develop interior for all our physical stores. Our scope includes developing and defining technical solutions, testing & evaluating prototypes and secure high qualitative and sustainable interior products for global roll out.
We have a talented team with specialists within shopfitting and lighting products and also within R&D and 3D visualizations.
We are now looking for a Design Engineer to join our team. You will closely with our creative roles and several experts and develop store interior in a sustainable, durable, functional and cost-effective way according to our set goals.
- Product development of store interior.
- Define technical solutions and create technical drawings and assembly documents.
- Practical workaround creating, assembling & evaluating prototypes in our workshop.
- Quality assurance activities are connected to securing the right quality.
- Create 3D models and product renders.
- Communicate with suppliers on a global market.
- Manage projects or part of projects according to set goals.
- Bachelor or Master degree within engineering.
- Work experience within your graduation.
- Expertise knowledge and experience around the development process from first idea to end of life.
- Knowledge and experience around several materials, surface treatments and production methods.
- Practical knowledge around building & assembling prototypes.
- Knowledge in a circular design, circular materials and experience around sustainability work.
- Experience from working in cross-functional teams and projects.
- Excellent knowledge in 3D CAD, PLM system, 3D render programs and Adobe InDesign.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to travel according to business needs.
As a person we also believe you are a:
- Curious team player that likes to try new solutions, constantly improving and always developing your own knowledge.
- Person who likes to work in a fast pace and creative working environment.
- Prestige less team player that finds it easy to collaborate cross-functional to find the best solutions.
This position is a permanent full-time position based in Stockholm.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are right for this role, please send your application through our career site latest August 13th.
Kindly do not send applications to this email address, due to GDPR, we only accept applications through our career page.
At H&M Group we strive to have a fair and inclusive recruitment process. Why kindly ask you to not attach a cover letter in your application as they often contain information that can easily trigger unintentional biases.
We look forward to receiving your application!
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.