We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on stronger sales operations and sales enablement.
The Sales Operations & Enablement Director is a proven, passionate and strategic learning and operations professional that will be responsible for building and supporting programs to ensure the maximum effectiveness of Vendavo’s Sales through amplifying the knowledge of Vendavo’ s solutions, selling methodologies, systems and processes critical to all sales roles.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to ensure a high-performing sales team by implementing objectives that appropriately reflect Vendavo’s business goals.
- Partner with Finance to design, implement and maintain a motivating Incentive Compensation Plan in support of the company’s compensation philosophy.
- Work directly with sales leaders to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting, and rep level performance measurement.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual operational and strategic sales reviews.
- Ensure accurate sales reporting, identify and deliver actionable internal intelligence to the sales organizations.
- Work closely with the Finance organization to plan, manage, and report on business KPIs.
- Support the end-of-quarter sales effort by assisting in driving all sales orders and approvals through internal processing.
- Track and report on account performance – measurement set by business units, sales and marketing.
- Create unique models and methods for business understanding, forecasting, marketing efficiency and effectiveness and managing the Vendavo solution portfolio.
- Develop KPIs and dashboards using effective analysis of sales force trends and performance in an effort to identify greater efficiencies and productivity.
- Manage all sales data reporting/analytics, including management of Salesforce.com.
- Measure sales force productivity and ensure effective implementation of established strategies and tactics.
- Deliver sales operations-related presentations to the sales organization at global and regional meetings.
- Build a training program to ensure Vendavo’s sales team remain best in class – this includes all revenue roles (AE, SE, SDR, BDR, Sales Leadership, Customer Success)
- Coordinate with sales leadership and executive management to define sales support initiatives and process improvements
- Act as a liaison for enablement efforts across Sales, Marketing, Product and Delivery teams
- Manage Onboarding Program and Certification of new hires
- Create strategic content and playbooks to educate sales team to processes, resources, talk tracks and strategic content that helps us differentiate and wins
- Help to develop, coordinate and deliver Sales Kick-Offs and training events with sales leadership
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Help manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is updated and readily accessible, so sellers have the right content for the right audience at the right time
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of relevant sales operations & enablement experience, including corporate learning experience, in a mid-to large-sized, fast-scaling organization
- Minimum of 5 years SaaS sales experience
- Consulting background highly preferred
- Prior people management expertise to hire, retain and coach a team
- Experience designing and delivering innovative enablement programs with measurable business results
- Exceptional analytical skills; experience overseeing and managing business metrics, productivity, and outcomes
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver multiple, concurrent, and complex work streams in a matrixed organization with aggressive timelines
- Experience with Pricing or CPQ solutions a plus but not required
- Experience working with enterprise technology companies a plus but not required
- Ability to support international time zones
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $145 – $170k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.