Who You’ll Work For
REEF’s mission is to connect the world to your block.
We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and experiences.
With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of 15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in North America.
Together we are leveraging the power of proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable and thoughtful way.
What You’ll Do:
The Dishwasher is a self-starter with leadership qualities who thrives in a fast paced, growing environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning, maintaining and sanitizing dishes, utensils, cooking equipment, dish room and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Assisting in the preparation of food items and performing job related functions as assigned by supervisors.
- Ability to follow instructions and work both independently and as a team with other employees.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors around kitchen areas.
- Taking out the trash to designated areas and rising garbage cans.
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures according to company and state regulations.
- Complies with all sanitation and safety regulations and standards.
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone.
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to management.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion
What We Want From You:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position for a long period of time
Work is performed indoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of shift.
REEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.