Website GREAT BEAR
Part of the Culina Group, Great Bear is the flexible, agile ambient 3PL alternative. Great Bear is a key player in ambient 3PL, and through an extensive depot network including unique state of the art facilities at Port Salford and Markham Vale Great Bear serves established FMCG businesses.
Reporting to the Management Accountant you will be working as part of a small friendly team under your own initiative. You will have previous administration experience, preferably within warehousing and logistics but this is not essential, you will be responsible for the provision of administrative support and the creation of accurate data, with the ability to work to deadlines and contributing to the overall success of the site.
The successful applicant should be a confident user of Excel, with excellent attention to detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines and a proactive and positive approach. The opportunity to study towards an accounting qualification will be made available.
- Assist with weekly costings
- Contribute to customer review packs and produce packs
- Raising invoices and credit control
- Petty Cash Reconciliation
- Manage Purchase Invoice queries
- Site Purchasing
- Management of the onsite payroll system
- Site Admin tasks as required
- Will be based partly in Sheffield and partly in Rotherham
This list is not exhaustive and the position holder may be required to undertake other duties to commensurate the position as required.
- Have excellent problem solving, analytical and organisational skills
- GCSE Maths Grade B minimum
- PC literate in Word and Outlook. Must have extensive experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be capable of working well under pressure
- Good time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Have the ability to identify and suggest improvements
- Be willing to take responsibility and accountability
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to working in order to meet the requirements of the business, particularly at peak periods during the year
- Have experience of working alone and as part of a team
- Highly motivated to achieve and progress
- Knowledge of warehousing software systems would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
In return for your passion, hard work and determination in providing outstanding service to our customers we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive holidays
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Staff facilities including vending machines and canteen area
- Access to our benefits platform: discounts on high street retailers, utilities, holidays and cinema tickets
- Health cash plans: Hospital, dental and optical
- Training and development with career progression opportunities and MANY MORE
When our staff have passion for what they do they work with more care and attention which is reflected to our clients, Click APPLY NOW to #JoinOurWinningTeam and begin your career today
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.