CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Since opening its doors in 2008, Ubisoft Singapore has become the biggest AAA game development studio in Southeast Asia. The 500-strong studio is home to 35+ different nationalities focused on delivering ambitious gaming experiences to our players. Ubisoft Singapore has been contributing to all the Assassin’s Creed® titles since Assassin’s Creed® II. It innovated within the franchise as the studio behind the naval battle gameplay and water technology in Assassin’s Creed® III, Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag® and most recently in Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla. Its expertise in AAA and live operations, combined with a passion for naval gameplay, pushed the team to lead the development of Skull and Bones™ revealed at E3 in 2017.
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
Reporting to our Studio Managing Director, the Finance Director will lead autonomously all financial aspects of the studio and drive the studio’s financial strategy together with Studio Management.
- Set and drive the financial planning of the studio and analyze its performance and risks
- Keep constant awareness of the studio financial position and act accordingly
- Conduct analysis and make forecasts and reports to studio management with appropriate and meaningful dashboards
- Define and implement quantitative and qualitative metrics and KPIs
- Drive and oversee the activities of the Finance Planning and Accounting teams
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, for both studio management and group financial stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines of the whole department
- Be accountable of the financial performance of the studio and assess risks and assess on investments
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Team Management responsibilities:
As a Team Manager, you will build a high-performing, collaborative, creative, and inspiring team.
- Ensure that you set targets for the team to ensure that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve it
- Implement guidelines and processes to support working as a team/organization
- Ensure day-to-day activities are delivered and guidance provided to your team
- Train, develop, and motivate your team to perform their best and assisting with any issues the team may have
- Set objectives and follow the performance of your team
- Demonstrate exemplary people-first leadership
- Act as an ambassador of the studio values
- Contribute to the studio strategy and act upon our shared priorities
WHAT YOU BRING
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS, corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- Analytical thinking and strategic abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Team player with the ability to work with and communicate with people at different levels within the organization
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong self-motivated team player. Able to think outside the box and take initiative
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software and tools
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it’s very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.