Website INTER IKEA GROUP
IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) is the central wholesale company in Inter IKEA Group (IIG). ISAG globally operates IIG’s Supply Chain and with its subsidiaries sources, buys, distributes, stores and sells IKEA HFB and -Food products to IKEA retailers.
The Finance Organization supports the management to reach financial goals by being a forward-looking business partner, by leading with expertise, by securing efficient and controlled financial processes and governance. The finance organization protects the company’s assets and ensures compliance with in- and external requirements.
As a Financial Controller, your focus is to analyze financial results and together with business units’ representatives forecast future performance. You will control, create and consolidate insights around financial performance and its impact on IKEA Supply profitability.
In your assignment, you will closely monitor sales, cost and Gross Profit performance for IKEA Supply. Within your team, you put together and consolidate, in close alignment with our business units, sales, and CoGS insights and communicate them to business leaders allowing to drive decisions around pricing and profitability. You and your team are also responsible for related processes (e.g. claims, inventory analysis, commission calculation, FAR rate income calculation).
As a Financial Controller, you also represent the organization in- and externally as required.
Based on your seniority and experience and as you grow in the role, your role will grow with you and you might be asked to lead and develop processes, engage in projects, and/or take on a superuser role for one of the financial processes or tools.
- Within the area of responsibility, in line with IKEA culture and values you lead, secure or contribute to financial processes like closings, financial performance tracking, and cost follow-up, reporting whereby you analyze results in multiple dimensions, meet deadlines, highlight risks and opportunities and act on deviations to support management and stakeholders in meeting their financial ambitions.
- You adhere to accuracy, follow procedures and internal control mechanisms and deliver timely and correct results (e.g. cost developments, ‘what if’ analysis).
- You safeguard our company assets by complying with internal and external requirements and support in- and external audits as needed.
- You build strong partnerships with business stakeholders to drive two-sides understanding and insights and ultimately support business decisions and execution
- You represent the function in- and externally as required and have a continuous improvement and best practice mindset. You also support and contribute to projects and ah-hoc requests.
You bring with you experience from finance, controlling/navigation or supply chain and have an interest in developing (further) in the finance area. You are a good team player and have the ability to create trustful relations and alignment with stakeholders. We also see that you:
- Relevant University degree or similar in Finance (e.g. financial controlling, accounting) or equivalent work experience, preferably in a multinational company.
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills and pay attention to details
- Have a structured way of working and enjoy going into the details but never lose the “big picture”
- Show trust and integrity as well as interest in the underlying business reasons driving financial results
- Are a strong communicator able to convey complex information in a simple way and you also have good listening skills
- Quickly adapt to changes in the business and environment
- Have a good knowledge of Excel and feel at ease working with and learning different IT systems (e.g Cognos or SAP)
- Are fluent in English
We are looking for you who have energy, desire and motivation. You are a person who constantly improves and looks for better solutions and you have the ambition to develop yourself.
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please send your CV and Cover Letter (in English) until September 27th, 2021.
For further information about the role please contact Sandrine Cherpitel, ([email protected]). For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Désirée Gerber, P&C Generalist ([email protected]).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.