Website TRADEWIND AVIATION, LLC
Tradewind Aviation is a growing Part 135 Commuter & On-Demand Operator with bases in Waterbury/Oxford, CT (OXC), Westchester, NY (HPN) and San Juan, PR (SJU) offering premium scheduled serviced throughout the Northeast and Caribbean. For further details, check our website: www.flytradewind.com
Tradewind Aviation is currently seeking a motivated Flight Coordinator at our Oxford, CT headquarters. This full-time position reports to the Dispatch Manager.
The primary duty of the Flight Coordinator is to support the Dispatcher for the current day by monitoring and coordinating all necessary logistics needed to execute a safe and efficient flight schedule.
The Flight Coordinator must develop a strong knowledge of aircraft scheduling parameters, curfews, over-flight exemptions, general declarations and so on.
The Flight Coordinator ensures timely and accurate schedule communication to flight crew, handlers, vendors, maintenance technicians and management as needed. Must be flexible with work schedule and able to work weekends and holidays.
RESPONSIBILITES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
· Monitor the status of all planned flights and flights in progress from the point of origin to the destination (flight following).
· Ensures all ground handling, deicing, fuel, landing/departure slots, and landing/overfly permits are in order before releasing a flight.
· Advises appropriate personnel of potential/actual delays and conditions affecting safety of flight.
· Responsible for crew logistics arranging/coordinating crew ground transportation and hotel accommodations, as well as commercial airline arrangements.
· Crew confirmations
· Filing customs
· Releasing next day schedules to appropriate locations
· Responsible for tracking passenger logistics; ensuring that passengers’ connecting travel arrangements are monitored.
· Tasks required to ensure that flights are dispatched as per Tradewind Aviation policy, regulatory requirements, and client requests.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Medical, dental, vision and 401(k) plans available
· ZED fare standby travel benefits on various US and International airlines
Tradewind Aviation, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.