$17.69 an hour
Full Job Description
Are you interested in a GREAT JOB with the world leader in Logistics solutions?
- We provide a competitive wage bonus starting wage $ 17.69 per hour
- Company matched 401K contribution
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Medical insurance coverage after 30 days: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off after your first 90 days
- Paid vacations and holidays after 6 months
- Attendance Bonus Opportunity $ 134.80 per month (for the next 6 months)
- Employee discounts from major retailers
- Monthly employee appreciation activities, plus Associate Award Program opportunities
These great benefits are provided to our associates with the safety-first work culture and a welcoming environment for everyone.
Virtual Job Tryout:
After completing your application, DHL Supply Chain asks that you also complete a Virtual Job Tryout (VJT). The VJT provides a realistic job preview to each applicant allowing you to learn about DHL and DHL about you.
You will be sent a separate email after completing your application, the Subject Line: DHL Supply Chain Virtual Job Tryout. This email will provide further information and a link to begin the VJT. Please complete the VJT as quickly as possible to further advance your application.
What will you do in this role? Our Forklift Operators are responsible for moving stock from one area to another within our warehouse environment. You’ll load and unload shipments of various sizes, and you may use certain types of equipment such as stand-up, sit-down, or clamp forklifts and electric pallet jacks. Our environment is team-oriented, fast-paced and safety focused. We move products that people need and want. At DHL, YOU will be an essential part of everyday life.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobappnetwork.com.