Website VERSION 1
Version 1 proves that IT can make a real difference to our customers’ businesses. We are more than just another IT services company – we are 2000+ leaders in implementing and supporting Oracle, Microsoft and AWS technologies.
We are celebrating 25 years in the IT industry this year and we continue to be trusted by global brands to deliver IT solutions that drive customer success.
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Premier Consulting Partner and a certified Oracle OPN Modern Partner. Our greatest strength is balance in our efforts to achieve Customer Success, Empowered People and a Strong Organisation, underpinned by a commitment to our Core Values.
We are looking for a talented Front End / UI Developer (React) to join our Development team who is highly motivated in combining the art of design with the art of programming. In joining our team of consultants, you will play a key part in the continual research, design, and development of our client’s core products.
We are looking for someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive technology transformation. The successful candidate should be hands-on, able to contribute individually, and should have experience within a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience working closely with key stakeholders across the engineering team, including Architects, Product Owners, and UX designers understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a technical solution
- Develop interfaces for web and mobile applications Develop high quality, efficient, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow the agile development methodologies and practices
- Exchange information and ideas with the team, evolve and model the new user-facing features
- Constantly improve the products, through feedback and input on the product pipeline and roadmap.
- 3+ Years Front End Development experience working with React
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience building user interfaces with React
- Experience with CSS pre-processing tools such as Sass
- Experience unit testing (with Jest is a bonus)
- Experience with git source code control, code review tools, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills both written and verbal
- React Native experience an advantage.
- Redux experience an advantage.
Before you apply, here are some of our benefits. We offer profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more. We offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We offer employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.