Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS Drivers deliver and pick up packages to and from residential and/or commercial properties. You will perform in a physical, fast-paced environment involving driving, continual lifting, lowering, and carrying packages.
You will practice safe transportation methods while travelling to and from destinations. This position ensures the best customer service through efficiency and dedication.
Applicants must have excellent customer contact and driving skills. Qualified applicants must have a valid G or higher license issued in the province of Ontario. Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines. New drivers could cover multiple residential areas so area knowledge is an asset as well as the ability to read a map.
- $17.00 per hour to start
- Guaranteed wage progression through Union Collective Agreement ($35.89 per hour after seniority plus 48 months of service)
- Paid weekly every Friday via direct deposit
- Paid orientation. Orientation is paid at minimum wage.
- Employee discounts
- Benefits after one year
- Promotion from within opportunities! Great way to get your foot in the door as most of our management/specialist job opportunities are posted internally.
- Average daily start time Monday – Friday 9:00 AM
- Finish time will vary daily depending on volume (5 to 10 hours per day)
- Must be available to work Monday to Friday(5 days a week)
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
- Ability to read and navigate with map books
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Valid Ontario G license
- Clean Driver’s Abstract showing:
- a) No accidents and maximum 5 demerit points for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- b) No violations for the current year (last 12 months) and no more than 2 violations for the previous 3 year period (last 36 months)
- Delivery experience will be an asset
- Monthly union dues
- One time union initiation fee deducted after 90 working days
- Criminal background record check
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
To apply for this job please visit hcmportal.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.