- Full Time
- Calgary, AB, Canada
At Blush Lane Organic Market, we believe we can have a positive impact, locally and globally, by actively promoting sustainable agriculture, ethical practices and environmentally conscious actions.
As part of our community at Blush Lane Organic Market, your energy and expertise will contribute to creating a healthy, caring workplace that improves our world in meaningful ways, both socially and environmentally.
Blush Lane Organic Market is looking for a permanent, full-time Grocery Clerk for our Aspen Woods location (3000 10 Aspen Blvd. SW, Calgary).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making sure the grocery section of the store is well-stocked for our customers.
- Assist in receiving, storing, and stocking of products while ensuring proper product rotation and quality.
- Create and build product displays, ensure proper fronting of products, and handle product damages and credits according to company policy.
- Grocery clerks must be familiar with store products and their locations in order to assist customers in locating items.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Industry knowledge, product knowledge beneficial.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to stand more than half the day, work in a cooler, lifting and use a pallet jack.
- Extended healthcare benefits after six months of employment if working a minimum of 40 hours per week on average
- A discount on all SPUD.CA and Blush Lane purchases (10-25% based on Category)
To apply for this job please visit blushlane-spud.icims.com.