Website PALO ALTO NETWORKS
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks Global Systems Integrator (GSI) organization is a strategic pillar for the organization’s continued growth and we are looking for a dynamic leader that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and who can play an integral role in driving Palo Alto Networks relationships within the GSI community.
Your success in this role will span the creation and execution of localized business plans with each partner and measured primarily on the joint business executed with each designated partner. Do you have experience of working at all levels of large strategic partner organizations and possess high discernment and approach to develop partnerships based on the long-term “outcome where everybody wins strategy”? If so, we want you!
- Develop and execute regional joint business plans which drive all aspects of the partner relationship including sales and pipeline development, executive interlocks, business development, enablement, certification plans and partner marketing
- Drive joint sales pursuit activities pursuant to the successful attainment against a given sales target, working with the Palo Alto Networks sales organisation.
- Evangelise the joint value proposition and service offerings across a vast network of IBM regional and industry sales teams as well as internally with Palo Alto Networks account and specialist sales teams. Lead the charge on account targeting and orchestrate meetings to create new joint pipeline and drive business to close.
- Develop and complete capacity plans to assure the partner is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Regular communication across the region, which promotes the success of the partnership
- Lead regular business performance/relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
This is a remote position and the location may be close to any major airport within the territory.
- 5+ years in GSI business management, channel management or business development role within the enterprise software ecosystem (cybersecurity preferred)
- Previous experience working with IBM as a GSI partner is an advantage
- Excellent instincts and shown ability to interface at a senior leadership to individual contributor level with ease
- Adept at moving quickly between low-level execution and high-level critical thinking and organisation
- A good understanding of GSI operating models
- Outstanding relationship building skills across internal and partner shareholders
- Successful track record of exceeding performance objectives
- Experience and success operating within the enterprise/major accounts/global market
- High discernment with sales, marketing and solution development mindset
- Capable of performing in a fast paced, virtual team environment
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Our GSI team is a small group of hand-selected individuals driving our relationship with GSI partners. This focused and experienced team works directly with our GSI counterparts, as well as internally and externally to run our joint business plan. This role will be critical to ensuring we execute on time and on plan.
This person also works very closely with the channel organization at Palo Alto Networks which is a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with the ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.