We’re looking for talented, passionate hardware engineers to join our world-class team in Sydney to move things forward and have a global impact.
You’ll learn, collaborate, and innovate to deliver the next generation of network communication technologies.
Candidates for this position would be responsible for the entire hardware design process:
- Authoring Functional Specifications
- Circuit Design & Schematic Capture
- Design, Simulation & Verification of Signal Integrity and Power Integrity challenges
- Working closely with PCB Layout
- Prototype Bring-Up & Debugging
- Working closely with Contract Manufacturers to bring prototypes through to high yield test and manufacturing production
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) or related degree
- Board-level high-speed digital design experience (e.g. SERDES, DDR4)
- Experience in SI simulation tools – ADS, Hyperlynx, SIWave
- FPGA Design using VHDL or Verilog
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience in taking a product from concept to production
To be successful in this role you’ll –
- be confident working on complex, high-speed electronic designs
- be persistent in debugging challenging problems
- work in an agile environment, on all aspects of development
You should possess –
- an ability and desire to quickly learn new techniques
- tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or similar
- an ability and desire to communicate and work as part of a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. The Arista office is based right in the centre of the Sydney CBD and is convenient for commuting.