FIRST ABU DHABI BANK
Ready to join our exciting transformation at the biggest bank in the Middle East? Now is your chance! By being part of our journey here at FAB, you can make a real impact on customers, employees, shareholders and communities. In return, you’ll have everything you need to be part of the #growstronger movement. If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, kindly apply.
You will join a dynamic and talented team to help in a series of digitization and core product development in the Tech domain. In this position, you will act as a backbone to the domain specific service team to focus on building and managing the team.
The responsibilities will include managing: Service Management for Applications (including the release management until the CI/CD pipelines are established), establishing the DevSecOps practice and team, covering Business Intelligence & Data Analytics, Quality Leads and Practice, Security Architects.
You will understand strategic business needs and plan for growth, explore and analyze the design of digital solutions and technical models suited to the growth of Digital banking in UAE and other international locations.
- The backbone of the whole Delivery Function and establish a team to drive common practice across service line, cost optimization and create economies of scale
- Service Management, including incident management (and coordination with central incident management), release management (until the CI/CD pipelines are established), configuration management
- Infrastructure planning, testing & development of cloud environment
- Good awareness of security practices, ensure best practices are followed at every stage of the workflow.
- Lead and implement DevOps practice across domain
- Quality Leads including non-functional requirements and to drive the whole quality practice and functional/non-functional automation coverage
- Establish the DevSecOps team and drive creating the CI/CD pipelines. The team should work closely with the individual CIB service teams
- Build a team of Security Architects that will serve the CIB Technology domain and act in coordination with the central security architects
- Work with central data team to increase data coverage for CIB in a central data repository
- Leverage data and data platforms to enable CIB business, with advanced dashboards, data analytics and AI
- Market Research on new trends and technology
- 15+ Years of Experience in SDLC or Service Management and 5 years of extensive specialization in an expertise area.
- Has 5 years experience in Digital Transformation and Agile Ways of Working. Has substantial experience and expertise in agile delivery techniques and methodologies to ensure continuous improvement and delivery of services
- Functional and technical understanding of critical systems and banking services
- Mentors and guides Engineering or Service Management team; manages and maintains the overall progress of the delivery
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance (technical and non-technical requirements) including establishing metrics, applying FAB established standards
- Ensures data usage is always compliant with PCI/DDS regulation
- Creative thinker and problem solver, able to distil complex problems down to actionable items
- Deep and broad knowledge of current and emerging technologies that affect the business
- Expert in designing, implementing, and troubleshooting major portions of a production stack
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex technical risks and issues.
- Knowledge and hands-on working experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: AWS Cloud Services, Azure Cloud Services, AI, ML and Blockchain
- Capability to develop technical solutions to complex business problems from Proof of Concept POC to development, testing, production implementation and support.
- Good to have experience in migrating and implementation of multiple applications from on-premises to the cloud using AWS/Azure.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-native services and their effective usage.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritization and a pragmatic approach
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss, and explain issues coherently and logically, in writing and verbally
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.