Website ALTEN CALSOFT LABS
ALTEN Calsoft Labs is an Enterprise IT and product engineering service provider founded in 1992, Calsoft Labs was acquired by the French Based Multinational Engineering service provider ALTEN, in 2011 with offices in United States, Europe, Singapore, and India.
The company primarily focuses on Healthcare, Education, Retail, and Networking & Telecom industries.
- The right candidate will collaborate with the Project Manager for HL7 Integration on Mirth, set up channels, and test with Integration partners or client teams. Are you passionate about Code quality, clear communication and follow the process delivering quickly and incrementally, and doing effective and efficient?
- Can you expertly handle all of this independently
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- The candidate should have 5 to 6 years of experience with 3 years in HL7 profile
- High proficiency in working with Linux based Enterprise environments.
- Work with Quality Engineers (QE) and other Interface Engineers on integrating with various systems.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Strong knowledge of HL7 messages.
- Must have Mirth interface engine interface development experience.
- Possess strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills highly desired.
- Ability to build a mirth interface individually, deploy channels and monitor.
- Ability to understand and write technical HL7 specifications.
- Good Unit testing skills.
- Good to have Java/PHP/NodeJs programming experience.
- exposure to web services, Json, and XML .
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM / Agile / Kanban)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.