Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means “the flow of water without borders” and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by ensuring that all guest rooms are well maintained and cleaned, providing professional customer service to the Hotel’s guests ensuring all requests are handled promptly and efficiently, and providing guests and employees with a safe and orderly environment.
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for ensuring that the appearance and environment of all guest rooms meet the highest standards as set by Anantara. He or she provides exceptionally clean, neat and well-maintained guest rooms and corridors.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in the English Language. Any additional foreign languages will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience as a Villa Attendant / Laundry Attendant / Public Area Attendant; preferably in a 5-star hotel in the Maldives.
- A friendly, outgoing behaviour, able to involve and support operation
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
- Pleasant personality and positive attitude
Experience the #PassionPoweredGrowth With Us
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.