Full Job Description
Do you have a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across teams, levels, and situations? Are you passionate about translating business priorities into the high impact HR solutions? Do you view the HR operations function as the key to optimizing Human Resources value generation? If this is you, you’ll want to know more about this dynamic HR Operations Specialist role at Siemens. We are looking to fill one role with 5 plus years of experience and another position with 2 plus years of experience as outlined below. Both positions can work remote in the Eastern or Central time zones.
We are seeking an energetic and passionate candidate who values customer service and great communication. This position will partner with the shared services organization and core HR teams to deliver optimized HR solutions to the business. This position will develop an understanding our internal HR systems and processes; self-identify opportunities for efficiency and process improvements. You will have an opportunity to work with a cohesive, collaborative core team.
What are your responsibilities?
- Submit, audit and track mass employee changes; partner with HR BP during reorganizations and mergers
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, HR Expert Teams and Global Business Services
- Provide ad-hoc reporting, HR data and validation
- Troubleshoot various issues related to HR system integration and data accuracy
- Investigate various complicated issues related to the overall employee experience
- Responsible for navigating large amounts of employee data in HRIS system: approve employee data changes to ensure data integrity, train and provide support to managers
- Provides support services for employment life-cycle activities including onboarding, off boarding, promotions, transfers and leave tracking
- Identify gaps in HR processes and collaborate with various functions within our ecosystem to provide solutions
- Performs quality control review checks and assists in the resolution of processing problems
- Collaborate regularly with Workforce Solutions team on best practice and knowledge sharing
- Build quick reference guides, define process flows, and create useful toolkits
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- 5 plus years of HR experience as a Generalist or Coordinator working in a Shared Service environment and the other position 2 plus years of the same experience
- 3 plus years of experience with HRIS systems and running reports and the other position one year of the same experience. Will consider intern experience too.
- Associate’s Degree required, will consider other education combined with work experience
- Ability to prioritize based on need to meet timelines and respond in a timely manner to inquiries and questions
- Superior customer service
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel including a skillset that includes creating V-look ups, Pivot Tables, and data summaries
- Must be organized with ability to handle a high volume of tasks; follow up in a timely manner with customers
- Be able to identify trends and create action items as well as partner with Operations and HR Business Partners to drive implementation and impact. Utilize HRIS systems for data entry, modification, and reporting. Auditing to ensure our data is right.
- Superb attention to detail in analysis and written work, with the ability to break down complex data into user-friendly reporting as appropriate. Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to establish effective relationships with a broad cross-section of partners
- Follow compliance and company regulations when working with sensitive and confidential information.
Why you’ll love working at Siemens:
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive paid time off plan, paid holidays, and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.